INTERIORS LDN is a key launch event for the capital. Timing, venue and co-location of events will make it an essential event for both suppliers and buyers.
Why INTERIORS LDN
- INTERIORS LDN is an edited showcase of mid to high end design-led brands, showcasing the very best of British furniture design with established and emerging brands as well as fresh talent unseen anywhere else – a complete interiors lifestyle event for trade suppliers and buyers
- Meet a trade only audience of contract and retail buyers
- May is a key buying period and at the end of the European show season
- Reach an influential London and South East audience
- The London location will also ensure international reach
- UBM’s experience, database, media reach and credibility within the interiors industry position the event perfectly within the UBM BE portfolio. Click here for more details
- 94% of London visitors interested in a new Interiors event
- 63% felt May was the ideal month, after Milan and at a perfect time in the buying cycle
INTERIORS LDN will be promoted to key press and trade media, including UK, international, trade and consumer magazines plus national press and supplements. We work with a media database of over 300 publications, covering a circulation of over 1 million. Our PR agency for INTERIORS LDN and INTERIORS UK is Parker Hobart. With experience of working with clients including Impey, John Lewis of Hungerford and Villeroy & Boch, their dedicated team will be working hard to promote INTERIORS LDN and give extensive PR support to exhibitors. To contact them direct please call +44 (0)20 7584 1744 or email email@example.com.
The May Design Series
INTERIORS LDN will be co-located at ExCeL London with three other important events for the capital:
|kbb LDN is the UK’s only high end kitchen, bedroom and bathroom brand showcasing the most comprehensive range of internationally driven innovative and newly launched products.|
|DX is the new commercially focused brand for the cutting edge commercial and residential design sectors.|
The ARC Show brings together the full spectrum of architectural, retail and commercial lighting disciplines to source, network and celebrate the very best of creative lighting design.
Trade visitors will be able to visit across all four events, and both visitors and exhibitors can expect to be excited and inspired by this new May series of design buying events for London.
Why ExCeL London?
ExCeL London is a world-class venue, situated in the commercial heart of the UK, adjacent to Canary Wharf and within easy reach of the City.
The venue is home some of the UK's top trade events including World Travel Market, Salon International, The London International Wine and Spirits Fair, Ecobuild, Confex and Hotelympia, as well as being the host venue for a number of leading consumer shows including the London International Boat Show and A Taste of Christmas.
ExCeL is now the UK’s foremost exhibition venue. And situated in the vibrant, design hub of east London, this is perfect positioning.
Talk to us about exhibiting
To apply for your stand at Interiors LDN please contact the team on +44 (0)20 7921 8500 / 8055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. A stand booking form is available here.